Sunday, January 10, 2010

Morning Glory


Morning! Wowee is it cold outside! 11 degrees?! Oy. Too cold even for me in my thermal gear to jog about. I think I might be a lazy lump today and enjoy a nice crackle by the fire. Perhaps I'll do a few jumping jacks later to get my heart pumping and a good hour of moving about on The Wave. In the meantime here's what I had for breakfast/lunch/brunch this morning...

Juice made from the following-
  • celery
  • organic apple
  • ground flax seeds
  • 1/2 an avocado
Meanwhile, I also enjoyed:
  • 1 slice of Ezekial bread toasted with ghee
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • A few tablespoons of delicious tuna made with mayo and celery bits.(Don't ask me why, but I am craving tuna like mad today!)
  • 1 cup of herbal tea with organic honey
  • 2 liters of water
It's warming up outside... after I do some 'spring' cleaning I think I might just go for a jog afterall!
Later!
XOxox <3>Udo
ps: did you hear they bumped the presidential speech for LOST fans! Wee! Yahooo! That's right! You don't want to mess with the island! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment